Saturday, December 22, 2012

Merry Christmas!

Holly Jolly 
Beauties
And Happy Pink Saturday!
These past few weeks have been incredibly busy, but I just couldn't end my year here at Vintage French Hen without wishing all of you a very Merry Christmas! Selling some of my creations at a local shop here in town, working at the preschool, babysitting my grandchildren, and taking care of my sweet husband can keep a girl pretty busy!




I've had a great time "crafting". There's so much inspiration out there! 
The hardest part is figuring out what people are interested in. Just because I love it, doesn't necessarily mean everyone else will! 

 That would be a dream come true, wouldn't it?

So here are some holiday pictures, some things I've been busy with. I can't wait to visit with some of you as well!



My gorgeous, gigantic Poinsettia was a gift from some friends of mine who grow them for Christmas! Duarte Nursery ships them all over the world. This one stands close to 4 feet tall...
 You should see their green house. It's filled with thousands of them in the most beautiful colors!
My holiday table






 Love my Rachel Ashwell lucky horseshoe!




Cheers everyone!
Wishing you all a very Merry Christmas!

I'm linking with
for 

7 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas!!!
    I love all your sweet Christmas decor!!!
    Suzann ~xoxo~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your home looks so beautiful. Have a peaceful Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Merry Christmas to you and your family, Your decorations are so pretty. Have a wonderful Christmas with your family. Hugs and Prayers from your Missouri Friend

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your Christmas decor. I am working on a few horseshoes for my daughter for Christmas. Love them too!
    Merry Christmas
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cheery and festive!
    Merry Christmas

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello there,I adore you're bog we have similar ideas too I'm so glad we found each other.
    X...Debra

    ReplyDelete

SWEET FRENCH HEN COMMENTS....I LOVE THEM ALL!

FOR A PEAK IN MY STUDIO GO HERE!

Maggie our bride, with her brother Frankie and sister Sara

Maggie our bride, with her brother Frankie and sister Sara