Sunday, February 24, 2013

Shabby Spring Inspiration!



I love this time of year. 
It's the birth of new beginnings.
The rain we have had lately has seemed to shine a clear light on everything around me.


Clear brisk mornings, enjoying breakfast with my family.
Being able to take a deep breath....
Kind of gets my juices going again!
Wouldn't it be fun to wear hats like women used to? I can remember having to wear hats to church every Sunday!
I love collecting vintage hats and hat boxes.
And vintage millinery....
Vintage clothing, quilts,
I guess I like to collect what I feel is pretty and speaks to me when I see it.
I'm sure many of you can relate to what I'm saying!

Enjoy the rest of your weekend, beauties!
Thanks for stopping by....

I'm linking (late) with:
Beverly

Courtney

Debra

11 comments:

  1. WOW-beautiful-I love spring and love your post!!!!!!!
    Have a nice day!!!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautifully romantic photos. Love the bedroom and the blue hat especially. take care, Darlene

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely post.. Thanks for inspiring me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooo! La la? What beautiful collections and ideas. I see several I want to experiment with - the wraps on the backs of your chairs and the ties around your silverware ... neat and lots of other things too!
    Happy Pink Saturday (late)
    Jenn
    I'm link #93 on Beverly's blog - my sign off and pink post aren't coordinated here :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your photos are so pretty. I love vintage, too, and yes, I do think it would be fun to wear hats like we used to...and gloves, too.

    Thank you for sharing this lovely post.

    Marianne

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fun! Love all your photos and all your pretty things.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Spring is on its way, and I am looking forward to it too. I know what you mean....most of the time when I find something, it speaks to me or has some kind of meaning and that's what makes me buy it and take it home. Your white bedroom is so pretty. Our Northern California weather is very nice right now, isn't it? Happy Monday.
    ~Sheri at Red Rose Alley

    ReplyDelete
  8. So many beautiful images!

    Wonderful to have you at Seasonal Sundays.

    - The Tablescaper

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi lovely lady.
    I love your Beautiful romantic bedroom, you did a wonderful job putting this room all together. I hope you have a great week with your family.
    XXOO Diane

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you for the auspicious writeup. It in fact was a amusement account it.
    Look advanced to more added agreeable from you!
    By the way, how can we communicate?
    my webpage > more

    ReplyDelete
  11. These are fabulous, I also love the boxes with the floral prints :) Please do an inspiration board for 1000 thread count fitted sheet or bedroom style inspiration!

    ReplyDelete

SWEET FRENCH HEN COMMENTS....I LOVE THEM ALL!

FOR A PEAK IN MY STUDIO GO HERE!

Maggie our bride, with her brother Frankie and sister Sara

Maggie our bride, with her brother Frankie and sister Sara