Saturday, February 09, 2013

Valentine's Day and Pink Saturday Love!

HAPPY PINK
SATURDAY!
Can I call you sweetheart?
  
You all have been a sweetheart for coming back to visit me!
Life is busy and the Vintage French Hen Blog has been put on the back burner. I love visiting you all, even if I dont leave a comment, I still continue to go on my visits as often as possible. Many of you are like family to me!
I've been busy creating, trying to find my niche. Contemplating re-opening my Etsy shop. I was having some problems with my account...
I don't know if any of you have had issues with Etsy, but if you have I would love to talk to you!
I think it's a wonderful business outlet as long as you are clear on how it works.

So here are a few photos of my home as we prepare for Valentine's Day.
One of my favorite days of the year!
My "lucky" pink horse shoe!
And my Rachel Ashwell mini horse shoe I ordered from her website.
Speaking of Shabby Chic... I'm a huge fan. I love it all! If I could buy more of it I would. I saw these cardboard blueberry crates at Costco and just couldn't resist grabbing one as I walked out the door. After all...they're free!
It's not vintage, but it's my "poor-girls" version of what normally costs quite a bit more!
In our bedroom I keep things pretty simple,
I love my heart I bought from Atelier de Campagne

My sweet friend Karen sent me this wedding dress! I love it!!
Karen has a wonderful wonderful Etsy business. You need to check it out at http://www.etsy.com/shop/elitepaperie

Having fun making little crowns from wire  and beads. Time consuming but I love them!


 I made some little wire hearts for the kitchen cupboards....

And I'm loving vintage hat boxes, or I just recover my own in paper I love.

I hope you all have a wonderful Valentines Day! Even if you're single or not with anyone right now. Love yourself enough in life... It's so precious, and we are so worth it!

I love you for being the best host ever!

5 comments:

  1. Marcia,
    I am so glad I visited. I know what you mean about finding your niche! Your style is wonderful and I love your carefree hospitality felt even on a blog! Happy Pink Weekend from the frozen state of Vermont

    ReplyDelete
  2. The hearts are Sweet!I too Love the Hat boxes and covering them in paper is an added touch.Thanks for sharing all your photos~Kim

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Valentine's Day...its been so long. I hope everything is OK. I love your hearts hanging from the kitchen cabinets.
    Have a sweet day, Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful post!! You have shared so much lovliness with all of us!!

    Hugs,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello! I've been following your web site for a long time now and finally got the courage to go ahead and give you a shout out from New Caney Texas! Just wanted to tell you keep up the fantastic work!

    my blog - bmi chart male

    ReplyDelete

SWEET FRENCH HEN COMMENTS....I LOVE THEM ALL!

FOR A PEAK IN MY STUDIO GO HERE!

Maggie our bride, with her brother Frankie and sister Sara

Maggie our bride, with her brother Frankie and sister Sara